Thursday, April 28, 2011

MAP Syllabus

Cole Bodine


AP Language MAP Syllabus

Skills: My reading and writing skills will be used a lot while I work on this project. I will be reading articles online while doing research, and I will be writing my own research paper after my research is finished. Ill also be typing this paper, so that will help me practice my typing skills. And overall, my research skills will be increased. I will be reading about the brain and what motivates us for a week before completing my actual paper.

Calendar:
April 12- Research
April 14- Research
April 16- Research
April 18- Research
April 20- Research
April 22- Research
April 24- Write paper (Rough draft)
April 25- Write paper (Final Draft)

Justification: This project is full of important information regarding the human brain and how we are motivated by things. This is viable information because we were previously learning about what motivates us. Im taking it a step further and learning about what physically motivates us humans. What actually happens in our brain to make us want to do things. This is an interesting topic, and thats why I chose to write a research paper on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment